Skip To Content
Cascade Township, Michigan
Serene Vistas...  Plentiful Trees...  Two Rivers...  One Community...
Serene Vistas...  Plentiful Trees...  Two Rivers...  One Community...

Voter Registration

You are eligible to vote if you are:
  • A citizen of the United States
  • At least 18 years old on or before the next election
  • A resident of Michigan
  • Registered 30 days prior to the next election 
You are not required to re-register for each election unless you have moved or changed your name.  If you have moved and need to re-register, you can call the Clerk’s office at (616) 949-1508.
You can register to vote at any:
  • Secretary of State Branch Office
  • County Clerk’s Office
  • Cascade Charter Township Clerk’s Office
  • By mail (Important reminder if you register by mail – you must vote in person in your first election) 
A Voter Identification Card will be issued to each registered voter.  This ID card has the following information:

Township: Cascade Charter Township
County: Kent
US Congressional: 03
State Senate: 29
State Representative: 86
County Commissioner: 05
School District: Forest Hills, Caledonia or Lowell
View information regarding Precinct Locations.
You can verify your voter registration by calling the Clerk’s Office at (616) 949-1508 or by clicking the link below for MVIC.
Michigan Voter Information Center (MVIC) has additional information such as:
  • How do I register to vote?
  • Find your clerk
  • Absentee Ballots
  • Work at the Polls
  • Voting machine Instructions
  • Local election calendar
  • Map to your polling place 

Voter Application Forms

Michigan Voter Information Center (MVIC) has all of the information you need to:
  • Determine if you are registered to vote
  • Find your polling location
  • Contact your local election official
  • Learn to use your voting equipment
  • Find answers to frequently asked questions
  • See your sample ballot
And as always, feel free to contact the Clerk’s office if you have any questions we can answer.

PDF IconVoter Registration/Driver License/Change of Address Form